Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your return policy?
Our return policy lasts for 30 days after receipt of your order. If 30 days have gone by since receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can only offer an exchange for another item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If item is not in "like new" condition, a refund will not be given.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages during transit, you will need to contact USPS for that.
2. When will I receive my order?
- Processing times for most items are 1-3 business days.
- Processing times for the following items are 2 weeks.
- Wide Rhinestone Cuff
- Will You Be My Bridesmaid Necklace
3. How does my order ship?
- For domestic orders, items will ship via USPS.
- For international orders, items will ship either through USPS or DHL.
4. International Orders (outside of the United States)
Some customs will require the customer to pay additional fees for receiving an item fromout of the country. The customer is responsible in paying any additional fees once the item ships.
5. Lost packages
We will always ensure our customers receive their orders. During the holiday sales period we require 30 business days from shipment date before we replace or refund lost orders shipped within the USA. We require 75 days on orders shipped outside the USA. We have seen both carriers take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver USA packages since the start of COVID19. Tracking on packages is often not being updated during the shipping process. Lack of updated tracking does not mean the package is not moving. We have no delivery information beyond tracking shown through the carriers websites.
6. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.